Standard wedding $4,500:
- Party planners/Florists can come after 9am. Wedding setup can only take place by the Kallah head table area until 1pm.
- Kallah pictures after 1:00pm.
- Kallah room available after 9am.
- The men's side of the ballroom is available for caterers after 1pm.
- Musicians can set up after 1pm.
- No draping walls.
- Mood lighting is allowed in the ballroom.
- No setup or design of the lobby. (besides 1 round table after 4pm for place cards).
- No setup or design on the porch.
- No rental of tables/chairs/Mechitzas or props allowed.
- The Dining room (upstairs first room) is available for pictures after 4pm.
Premium wedding $7,500, includes the following options upon request:
The Women's side of the ballroom can be available for the party planners/florist (and cleaned upon request) following the party the evening beforehand.
- The Kallah room can be available from 7am.
- The Men's side of the ballroom can be available at 9:30am. (after school breakfast).
- The ballroom is available for Kallah/family pictures from 11am.
- The Ballroom can be draped.
- Mood lighting can be installed.
- The lobby can be draped and flower arrangements set up after 9am, AS LONG AS THERE IS CLEAR PASSAGE FOR THE STUDENTS.
- Set up and design available on the porch after 9am. (this does not include erecting a tent).
- Musicians can set up starting at 9:30.
- Rental of tables, chairs, Mechitzas and props are allowed (as long as the delivery is coordinated so as not to interfere with arrival/dismissal).
- Oholei Torah does not take responsibility for damage done to designs in the lobbies by students.
- Oholei Torah will provide 2 claners (on top of the regular cleaners) designated for the event to clean up the ballroom and surrounding areas.
- Requests for the premium package must be made 4 weeks in advance of the wedding.